Friday, March 15, 2013

How the time flies...

So a little over a year ago, I had this idea of starting a blog about my silly single life, the joys of dating, and the ups and downs of being a single mom. A whopping 3 or 4 posts in, I met and fell in love with Randy. Then life got a little crazy, and busy, and jam packed with fun and wonderful things...like birthdays, pool sundays, weddings, camping, friends, school functions and football games. There were some sad moments, like the extremely sad loss of Keith, Randy's step father, who was such an awesome person, and someone we all loved so much. Through all of that my poor little blog suffered and now, Im definitely not single, far from it. My life is in no way singular. My last blog didnt seem to fit, so I thought a change would be good, so welcome to my crazy wonderful life!

Here is a link to my old blog if you want to read old posts, or view older pics.

http://mynotsosingularlife.wordpress.com/

I promise to keep this one updated! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you back, hope you stick around. All of us feel off the blog wagon so you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete