Wednesday, May 8, 2013

T Ball, warm weather, and my very first Prom...and a couple pics!

So I know, I'm slacking and it's been a while. But in my defense, I've been super busy and kinda sorta stressed lately with some pretty big stuff. I will fill you in on the stress soon, just have to wait a bit until I know more.

In good news, the warmer weather has seemed to finally make its way here. I am so glad! The sun makes me happy!! I also put the kiddos in Tball and it's both of their very first sport. :) They both love it too, which makes me really happy! I love seeing them out and playing and being active with other kids their age and making friends. I absolutely love it!!

This past weekend Randy also took me to my first dance ever. :) (when I lived in "the bubble" I wasn't allowed to participate in any extra school things like sports or dances...) Randy volunteered to chaperone at his schools Prom so he could take me. :) It was fun, the food was great, and I had a really good time. We even got to take a Prom picture like the kids. Haha, I can't wait to see it. :)

And a couple photos. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment